HUNTSVILLE DIVORCE AND FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY IS A COMPASSIONATE ALLY DURING TROUBLED TIMES
Alabama lawyer meeting your divorce, family law and DUI needs
Family law issues affect every aspect of your personal life. Whether you are going through a divorce or seeking modifications or enforcement of a child support or custody order, you need a reliable, knowledgeable advocate. Serving clients throughout Northern Alabama, Sree B. Ravi, P.C., Attorney at Law offers strong legal support in a caring environment for divorce and family law matters. Additional services we provide are DUI representation, will preparation, and landlord/tenant dispute resolution.
Our willingness to go the extra mile coupled with in-depth experience in our practice areas sets us apart from other firms in the Huntsville area. When you work with our firm, you obtain:
- A local connection — I was born and raised in Alabama and also attended college and law school in the state. I have a strong connection to the community and am well-acquainted with the courts in Northern Alabama.
- Dynamic legal skills — We understand that each client has a unique situation that presents its own legal challenges. Our firm has extensive experience both inside and outside of court, and we work diligently to develop a viable strategy for your specific case.
- Personal attention and service — A strong attorney-client relationship based on communication is key to providing the representation you deserve. Our firm is accessible and available to help you when you need us by email and during off hours.
Quality divorce representation when you need it most
The decision to end a marriage can be one of the most personal and stressful choices you ever make. Our firm is committed to giving you the support and resources you need to make good choices for yourself and your family regarding:
- Alimony — Following a divorce, you may be entitled to receive or required to pay spousal support. We help you understand which factors the court considers to determine whether alimony is applicable and to calculate an appropriate amount.
- Child custody and visitation — A child’s best interests are always of paramount concern to parents, the court and our firm. We are dedicated to working with you and your former spouse to develop a workable, mutually beneficial custody and visitation schedule for your family.
- Child support — Our firm takes every step necessary to ensure that your children are provided for by both parents. Whether you are seeking to create, enforce or modify a child support order, we have the experience and dedication you need to reach a favorable agreement.
Steadfast support for all your family law needs
Since our founding, the firm has focused on a variety of family law matters. The law office of Sree B. Ravi can help you with any family law situation. This is a constantly changing practice area, and family lawyers must stay up to date on the new laws and regulations. We have the knowledge and experience you need for all aspects of family law, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Our firm helps you prepare before and during your marriage to protect your finances, no matter what lies ahead. We guide you through the steps and prepare the necessary documents to safeguard your assets.
- Domestic violence and restraining orders — No one should suffer abuse at the hands of another. We understand the physical and emotional toll domestic violence can take, and we work tirelessly to get you the help and protection you need to take control of your life. And if you’ve been wrongly accused, we can defend your rights, so the allegation doesn’t affect your child custody and visitation rights.
Helping you cope with the aftermath of a DUI charge
Drunk driving offenses can lead to both personal and professional consequences. Our firm understands the complexities of Alabama DUI law and can plan an appropriate course of action based on your specific circumstances.
Contact a family law and DUI firm in Huntsville for a free consultation
At Sree B. Ravi, P.C., Attorney at Law, we focus on your needs and building a strong relationship with you. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Our office is conveniently located near the Madison County Courthouse in Huntsville. Contact us online or by phone at 256-690-6044 today.