Huntsville, AL Family Law Attorney Provides Compassion and Experience
Staunch advocacy for you and your family
Our firm’s primary goal is to help families overcome difficult challenges and reach a successful resolution. We have the legal knowledge necessary to help you navigate the often complex family law system. Whether you are facing a divorce, seeking to modify or enforce a child custody or support order, or need to prepare a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, Sree B. Ravi, P.C., Attorney at Law gives you the advice and representation you need to make wise decisions for your family.
Putting our experience to work for you
Family law cases involve myriad legal issues that affect you personally and financially. Our Family Law FAQs page provides more information about the types of issues you may be facing. My experience gives me a unique perspective and skill-set that allows me to develop a strong strategy to get you positive results. We can handle all your family law issues:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — In the event of a separation or divorce, premarital agreements protect your property and money. We help you decide the best course of action and create a fair and reasonable contract.
- Child custody and visitation — A child’s best interests are always the guiding principle behind custody and visitation schedules. Our firm works diligently to help you create an agreement that minimizes the stress and burdens commonly associated with custody and visitation disputes.
- Child support — Both parents are responsible for providing for the health and welfare of their children. Whether you are seeking to create, modify or enforce a child support order, we have the resources you need to ensure that your children thrive.
- Domestic violence — Abusive relationships can lead to significant physical and emotional injuries. We help clients obtain and enforce restraining orders to protect them from further domestic violence harm. And if you’ve been wrongly accused, we protect your rights to child custody and visitation.
- Divorce — The decision to end a marriage is rarely easy, and the process of obtaining a divorce can be lengthy and acrimonious. Our firm has the litigation experience to protect your rights and achieve resolution.
- Alimony — Depending on your specific circumstances, the court may decide that you or your spouse is entitled to receive monetary payments to maintain the lifestyle enjoyed during the marriage. Our firm assists you with drafting and modifying spousal support agreements.
- Adoptions — Adopting a child is a joyful, yet daunting task. We help families navigate the long process and provide the resources necessary to fulfill the many requirements involved in adoption.
Rely on us to protect your family’s interests throughout Northern Alabama
Sree B. Ravi, P.C., Attorney at Law can help you through your most difficult times. We offer flexible appointments that suit your schedule. Visit our Huntsville office for a consultation. Call us at 256-937-1540 or contact us online to discuss your case.